Wednesday, March 2, 2016

JCSG Photo Edits from Dec 2015

Hello All!

It's been far too long since I've updated this blog. It's because I have been really busy doing a lot of things. One of those reasons, I'm about to showcase in this post. So I am a member of the Jet City Saber Guild here in Seattle, WA. We were asked by the Pacific Science Center (PSC) if we could provide a performance for the opening night of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. And we of course said, "YES!" These photos are from our promotional video shoot for PSC as well as for the local news KOMO (you can find that video segment here.) One of our Guild members (Suspi Photography) was awesome enough to take still photos during this time, and I got my hands on them to edit. I had so much fun doing it too, especially the animated one of me fighting (a happy accident at first.) It was really exciting to actually edit some photos of my costumed friends, something I want to do more of.

Photo-Animation consisting of 184 photos
**No sound!**




























No comments: